Downlands SIMS Parent App
We have a convenient and exciting new way to share information with you regarding your child/children called the Downlands SIMS Parent App. This App will replace Downlands Moodle with regards to homework, achievement, behaviour, timetables and reports.
You can access the new App from a smartphone, tablet or PC. This is an upgrade from the existing system.
From the Downlands SIMS Parent App you will have:
- Access to your child’s/children’s school report
- School contact details and term and INSET dates
- Achievement information (please note the achievements are recorded as incidents not the total number of points)
- Data collection information
- If you have more than one child at Downlands, you will have access to information for all of your children, from the same App
The information that you receive through the App will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s/children’s school life as well as support their development and progress. To access this information it is important that we have an up to date email on our school database.