Please find attached the activities for our second “Consolidation” day on Monday May 11th. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the students for their hard work . We are extremely grateful to those students who have sent us examples of their brilliant responses to the “Challenges” set for Consolidation 1. Please continue to send any more examples and please encourage you son/daughter to email examples from Consolidation Day 2. We are incredibly proud of the students’ efforts and want to celebrate and showcase their success
On Consolidation Days, teachers will not be setting work for their classes. The expectations for students is as follows:
1. They catch up on any work they have not been able to complete.
2. They engage in the reflection process about how successful they have been in completing the work set in lockdown and strategies to help them, during this period, including activities highlighted by their Achievement Leader. It would be really helpful if you could find the time to discuss this with your son/daughter in order to support their learning.
Achievement Leader Activities
- Y7 Achievement Leader Activities and Reflection
- Y8 Achievement Leader Activities and Reflection
- Y9 Achievement Leader Activities and Reflection
- Y10 Achievement Leader Activities and Reflection
3. They engage in some of the “Challenges” included in the Challenge Activities
4. They email evidence of the Challenges undertaken to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.They complete the evaluation of the day.
I should like to thank you for your continued support .