We have a convenient and exciting way to share information with you regarding your child/children called the Downlands SIMS Parent App. This App gives you information about homework, achievement, behaviour, timetables and reports.
You can access the Apps from a smartphone, tablet or PC.
From the Downlands SIMS Parent App you will have:
- Access to your child’s/children’s school report
- School contact details and term and INSET dates
- Achievement information (please note the achievements are recorded as incidents not the total number of points)
- Data collection information
- If you have more than one child at Downlands, you will have access to information for all of your children, from the same App
The information that you receive through the App will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s/children’s school life as well as support their development and progress.
If you forget your registration details after you have signed up, please see the FAQ instructions at the bottom of the Parent App Instructions. If you require further assistance, please email email@example.com